Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unit 2

1. I think in this unit we will learn about Historical Narratives. We will also do some objective and subjective things. I think in this unit we will read alot of Historical myths. This unit will be much harder than the first unit.

2.Subjective: The melody of the birds was so exquisite that one was never willing to part from the spot. This is subjective because i feel that he is stretching the truth.
Objective: Going round one of these lakes, I saw a snake, which we killed, and I have kept the skin for your Highnesses; upon being discovered. This is objective because he is not stretching the truth as much.
Objective:departed, there remained neither tavern,beer house,nor place of relief but the common kettle.
Obejective:Before a fire upon a seat like a bedstead, he sat covered with a great robe made of racoon skins and all the tails hanging by. This is objective because it doesn't give much detail.
Subjective:each hour expecting the fury of the savages;when God, the patron of all good endeavors,in that desperate extremity so changed the hearts of the savages that they brought such plenty of their fruits and provision as no man wanted.This is subjective because it is more specific than a objective.

3.In this unit I have read two different stories. I liked both of the stories.One of them was very interesting. The other one was okay but not as interesting as the first one. No I do not think that the historical overweighs what was written.

4.Yes i think that my work address the georgia standards. I understood the standards more last time than this time. But its okay I still got a lilttle understanding but not very much. Yes i can provide answers for the essential questions in unit two.

1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty good, Terinisha. The only thing you may want to add is some discussion that explains why the quotations you chose are objective or subjective.

    If you choose to add this, let me know, and I will update your score.

    ReplyDelete